[Solar-general] Otra vez UTUTO: En la entrevista de RMS en Slashdot

Sebastian Bassi sbassi en gmail.com
Mar Ene 4 17:44:02 CET 2005

En Slashdot anuncian una entrevista a RMS. Aca: http://kerneltrap.org/node/4484
Y en esa entrevista, RMS nombra a UTUTO:

JA: Which begins to answer my next question, what is lost when people
refuse to use the term GNU/Linux?

Richard Stallman: What's lost is an opportunity to teach people. The
software is equally free regardless of whatever name you call it--if,
that is, the distro you're using really is free. But the only free
GNU/Linux distro I know of is UTUTO. Most versions of the GNU/Linux
system are not entirely free software. All the commercial distributors
put in non-free software. And then there's Debian which keeps all the
non-free software clearly separated, but does distribute it. And those
who sell Debian GNU/Linux often add a few non-free programs as a
"bonus"... They invite you to think it's a bonus you're getting that
your freedom is no longer complete.

--
web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>