[Solar-general] Aduana y Ubuntu

Daniel Olivera dolivera en solar.org.ar
Mar Feb 15 20:47:09 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:24:20 -0300
Sergio Belkin <sekinmor en yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> El Martes 15 Febrero 2005 3:36 PM, Diego Saravia escribió:
> >DS  Ubunto sera menos libre que Ututo, pero es un proyecto amigo
> Es más, es una opinión sumamente respetable de  personas como Stallman
> y  Daniel pero para mí Ubuntu también es libre. No es para desatar una
> polémica,  sencillamente para mostrar que existen diferentes puntos de
> vista... --

Eso de mas o menos libre que otra es una pavada digan de niños de
preescolar.
UTUTO no es libre porque lo diga Saravia, yo o 160mil usuarios mas.
Es libre porque lo dice la principar organizacion a nivel mundial del
SL, la FSF lo aprobo y permitio la descarga desde sus servidores.
Y porque si le preguntan al que inicio esta revolucion del SL, el lo
dira.
Ubunto no lo he analizado, pero supongo que la siguiente frase extraida
del sitio de UBUNTU, no sera del agrado de la FSF.

-----------------

"restricted" component

The restricted component is reserved for software that is very commonly
used, and which is supported by the Ubuntu team even though it is not
available under a completely free licence. Please note that it may not
be possible to provide complete support for this software since we are
unable to fix the software ourselves, but can only forward problem
reports to the actual authors.

Some software from restricted will be installed on Ubuntu CDs but is
clearly separated to ensure that it is easy to remove. We include this
software because it is essential in order for Ubuntu to run on certain
machines - typical examples are the binary drivers that some video card
vendors publish, which are the only way for Ubuntu to run on those
machines. By default, we will only use open source software unless there
is simply no other way to install Ubuntu. The Ubuntu team works with
such vendors to accelerate the open-sourcing of their software to ensure
that as much software as possible is available under a Free licence.
-----------------

"multiverse" component

The "multiverse" component contains software that is "not free", which
means the licensing requirements of this software do not meet the Ubuntu
"main" Component Licence Policy.

The onus is on you to verify your rights to use this software and comply
with the licensing terms of the copyright holder.

This software is not supported and usually cannot be fixed or updated.
Use it at your own risk. -----------------

O sea en el CD que distribuyen hay software no libre.
Software que no posee las 4 libertades.
No lo digo yo, "que solo se que no se nada", lo dicen ellos mismos.

Abrazos

Daniel
--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  |Mate.Cosido (..aun fuera de la ley)

ICQ: 8368437      / Jabber: dolivera en jabber.org
Correo celular / Cell phone mail: daniel_movil en e.ututo.org.ar
Cell phone Yahoo! messenger: ututo_movil

Estudien mucho para poder dominar la tecnica que
permite dominar la naturaleza. CHE

"No digo nombre ni se#as, solo digo compa#eros"
                        Daniel Viglietti