[Solar-general] Re: [Ossi] LPI New Development Projects

Martin Olivera martin_olivera en yahoo.com.ar
Dom Mar 14 08:43:00 CET 2004

https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/objective/addItems.html?exam_subject_id=5

https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/subject.html?subject_id=4

https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/subject.html?subject_id=3

https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/subject.html?subject_id=1

> We've had a number of volunteers for this program,
> which is fantastic.
> The current project lead for this program is Mark
> Lachniet
> (mark en lachniet.com).  If you wish to offer
> additional assistance to this
> program, please contact him.  Tim Writer has
> volunteered and will be the
> lead editor.
>

> UPCOMING EVENTS
>
> We have a number of exciting new programs that have
> been floating around
> the halls of LPI, Inc.  Two of them specifically
> will be launched very
> soon.  One will focus on very basic Linux Core
> skills below our current
> skills required for Level 1.  The second is planned
> to focus on Linux
> Desktop programs.  If these specific topics are of
> interest to you, I hope
> you'll join the LPI Exam Development mailing lists
> and discuss them with
> us.
>
> --
> Kara Pritchard                          Phone:
> 618-398-7360
> Director of Exam Development
> http://www.lpi.org/
> President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara en kspei.com
> --
>
> Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
> https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html

=====
SOLAR Software Libre Argentina
http://www.solar.org.ar