[Solar-general] Otra laptop con Linux. Fwd: Phenomenal opportunity to "raise some L"

Sebastian Bassi sbassi en gmail.com
Lun Dic 20 20:24:07 CET 2004

Justo hoy me llego esto. Esto si que es oferta. Laptop nueva por menos
de 500 USD!. Claro que las specs que tiene es bastante "low end" para
hoy en dia. Pero igual creo que la relacion precio/prestaciones es
buena:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linspire. com <communication at lists.linspire.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:50:01 -0800
Subject: Phenomenal opportunity to "raise some L"
To: sbassi at gmail.com

 Dear Lraiser,

 Here is a phenomenal opportunity to "raise even more L" by getting a
laptop for less than $500!  Just in time for the holidays, an
amazingly low-priced laptop has hit the streets - brand new, very
affordable, and with no rebates or gimmicks!  Introduced THIS WEEK-END
on Walmart.com, we expect there will be strong demand due to the great
price, the pre-installed Linspire software and the CNR Service! And
since you have been a faithful Linux supporter, we wanted to give you
the first chance to get one of these affordable notebooks.

 To make a great deal even better, we've worked with Wal-Mart to
include a complete Microsoft Office file-compatible office suite and 3
months of FREE CNR Service with every $498 laptop.  The CNR Service
gives you 1-click access to more than 1,900 software programs from the
Linspire CNR Warehouse and software updates for no additional cost!
Go to www.linspire.com/498 to read more about this laptop with
Linspire pre-installed and to buy yours today.

 Click here for
 more information
 or to buy yours now!
 For less than $500 you get:

1.0 GHz processor
128 MB RAM, expandable up to 512 MB with included SODIMM slot
30 GB hard drive

CD-ROM drive

14.1" LCD panel

Linspire version 4.5

Universal AC adapter with Power Cord and 4 cells Li-ion Battery Pack
Buy Now

 This is not a refurbished notebook, there are no rebates, service
commitments, or gimmicks of any kind, which makes this the most
affordable laptop ever. If you are looking for a nice gift for a
friend, a family member or yourself, then order quickly because at
this price these computers won't be around for very long!

 Happy Holidays,
The Linspire Team.

We are located at 9333 Genesee Ave, 3rd floor, San Diego, CA, 92121
 Linspire, CNR and OOoFf! are trademarks of Linspire, Inc., a Delaware
Corporation.
 Other marks used herein may be the property of their respective owners.

web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>