[Solar-forossi] {Spam?} I must face it. "When did you last see Judy Abbott?" was H

Scrivens Varughese toga at bodehus.se
Thu Jan 14 00:07:50 CET 2010

H and Irish and Scotch. Perhaps that is why I hear the South calling.
"The palm dreams of the pine, and the pine of the palm." After seeing
you off, I turned back to New York with an awful wander-thirst gnawing
at my vitals. I, too, wanted to be starting off on my travels in a new
blue hat and a new blue suit with a big bunch of violets in my hand. For
five minutes I would cheerfully have said good-by forever to poor dear
Gordon in return for the wide world to wander in. I suppose you are
thinking they are not entirely incompatible--Gordon and the wide
world--but I don't seem able to get your point of view about husbands. I
see marriage as a man must, a good, sensible workaday institution; but
awfully curbing to one's liberty. Somehow, after you're married forever,
life has lost its feeling of adventure. There aren't any romantic
possibilities waiting to surprise you around each corner. The
disgraceful truth is that one man doesn't seem quite enough for me. I
like the variety of sensation that you get only from a variety of men.
I'm afraid I've spent to