[Solar-forossi] {Spam?} Merely a philosophy! (Extract, letter written on behalf of Sho

Walter Crumrine waistcoat at devalkreusel.nl
Tue Jan 12 22:37:19 CET 2010

 the Cause. The healing prayer and such ones are only for occasional use
when the need arises. Shoghi Effendi wishes me to extend to you his
hearty greetings and assure you of his prayers. Yours in His Name, Ruhi
Afnan [From the Guardian:] _My dear fellow-worker:_ _Your letters are
always a source of inspiring joy and stimulating encouragement to me.
You are destined to achieve great things for our beloved Cause and my
constant prayer is that your vision may be clear, your purpose unshaken,
your zeal undiminished, your hopes undimmed. Let not obstacles and
disappointments, which are inevitable, dishearten you and whenever you
are faced with trials recall our Beloved's innumerable sufferings. You
certainly occupy a warm and abiding place in my heart._ _Your true
brother, _ _ Shoghi_ (12) August 25th, 1926 Dear Spiritual Sister:
Shoghi Effendi wishes me to acknowledge the receipt of your letter dated
June 14th 1926, and also thank, through you, the Auckland friends for
their kind contribution. He wishes me to assure you and them of his
earnest prayers. He hopes that through your constant endeavours the
Cause will progress rapidly in that city and make the spirit of the
movement permeate throughout the land. Though your number is still
comparatively small yet through divine guidance and the Master's ever
wakeful spirit you will soon add many to your group