[Solar-certifica] {Spam?} . 326. Q. Are we obliged to ma

Ungar thoroughbred en mm.gree.jp
Mar Mar 23 18:17:33 CET 2010

E crucifix or to the images and relics of the saints? A. It is not allowed to pray to the crucifix or images and relics of the saints, for they have no life, nor power to help us, nor
sense to hear us. 344. Q. Why do we pray before the crucifix and the images and relics of the saints? A. We pray before the crucifix and images and relics of the
saints because they enliven

our devotion by exciting
pious affections and desires, and by reminding us

of Christ and of the saints, that we may imitate their virtues. LESSON TWENTY-EIGHTH FROM THE SECOND TO THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT
345. Q. What is the second Commandment? A. The second Commandment is: Thou shalt not take the name
of the Lord thy God in
vain. 346. Q. What are we commanded by the second Commandment? A. We are commanded

by the second Commandment to speak with reverence

of God and of the saints,