[Solar-cd-sl-win] far the recovery in this case may be attributed to the Digita

Amboree Nippert subdirectory at rrptg.com
Fri Mar 26 21:55:17 CET 2010

E use of the plant. I have no doubt of the truth of their remarks,
and I thank them. But the case of Dr. Cawley puts this matter beyond
dispute. The fact is, they have fortunately happened to use the root
in its approach to its inert state, and consequently have not over
dosed their patients. I could, if necessary, bring other proof to
shew that the root is just as capable as the leaves, of exciting
nausea. STEM.--The stem has more taste than the root has, in the
season
the stem shoots