[Solar-cd-sl-win] Ebt is redeemable six months _after the end of eternity

Koles Jelinek endotherm at pdxt.com
Fri Sep 4 18:03:11 CEST 2009

He floor, squeezed his throat till his face grew black and the froth
oozed out from his lips, beat his head upon the hearthstones till he lay
still and bleeding, and then sought my knife. It was up stairs. I flew
to get it. It lay upon my dressing table before the glass, and I
snatched at it. Great God! as I did so, another arm was thrust
forth--not mine, I swear, if I live a thousand years; and as I recoiled,
I saw in that glass a fiend step back. Not me, not me!--but a fiend with
bloody hands, and a foul leer upon its face, and a fierce, cruel laugh
in its glittering eyes. It was he, it was he! It was the devil that had
possessed me before, come back again. And a