[Solar-cd-sl-win] heir clerks, wit

Buonomo flocculation at vanmuylwijk.nl
Wed Sep 2 18:56:23 CEST 2009

Race proceeded, in due course, to the theory, from theory to facts, from
facts to illustrations. In the practical department, Horace, I suspect,
like many other lecturers, was on his weakest ground; for his own
driving partook of the under-graduate character. "You throw the lash out
so--you see--and bring it back sharp, so--no, not _so_ exactly--so--hang
the thing, I can't do it now; but that's the principle, you
understand--and then you take up your double thong, so--pshaw, I did it
very well just now--to put it into the wheeler, so--ah, I missed it
then, but that's the way to do it." He put me considerably in mind of a
certain professor of