[soilhack-announce] Important info about the SoilHack Gathering

Darren darren at dazinism.me
Thu May 17 16:36:34 CEST 2018

We've realised that emails being sent to people who have booked places for the gathering next weekend have been getting put in some peoples spam folders.

We've just sent out an email to everyone whos booked with all the information you'll need, but possibly might have missed.

If you've booked but not yet paid its important that you check this email, so that we can get the numbers right for the caterers.  If you can't find the email can you please email me.

For anyone who still hasnt booke, but would like to come, a reminder that bookings close Sunday night.