[soilhack-announce] SoilHack Gathering - tickets going fast and sales ending in a week.

Darren darren at dazinism.me
Mon May 14 00:16:12 CEST 2018

Less than two weeks until the event and only a week to go until ticket
sales close, places are limited and tickets are selling quickly.  If you
wish to come, to avoid disappointment, please book you ticket soon.

Pleased to say that we have now got all the proposed sessions finalized
and listed on the website.

https://pretix.eu/soilhack/2018/page/soilhack-gathering-2018-content/

If you want to come and talk about something not yet covered you can
still contact us and we can organise adding it to the timetable, or
there will be some open spaces in the timetable for anything people at
the gathering find they really want to talk about.

If you tried & failed to book over the weekend, please try again.  There
was an issue with the payment processing for the event, but I'm happy to
say it's now fixed.

Looking forward to it

Darren
organising team