[soilhack-announce] Content? Can you offer something?

nicky scott nicky at proper-job.org
Tue Mar 6 13:30:27 CET 2018

Hi Frank
As you know I would love to do this but now it seems I may still be in Italy so I cannot commit to it ☹
The pdc ends on the 24th but its likely I will want to stay around for a bit. Its a shame as I have a couple of new things I’ve been working on “ the alchemy of compost” which I did for Caroline Aitken’s permaculture students on a webinar and “mindfulness composting” which I’ve now run several times here and in Greece. There were loads of interesting people and artists involved in the Soil Forum held in Falmouth the year before the Year of soil 2014 – see http://ccanw.org.uk/soil-culture/
If you don’t already know this.
Next time!?

All the best
Nicky
nicky at proper-job.org
twitter @nickygradyscott
Co-ordinator of Devon Community Composting Network (DCCN)
Chair of Growing Devon Schools Partnership (GDSP)
Director Proper Job (community business)
c/o 8 Meldon Road
Chagford
Devon
TQ13 8BG

mobile 07919 467 589
01647 433148 home phone if no reply or to leave a message
www.dccn.org.uk
www.growingdevonschools.org
www.proper-job.org
https://drdotcompost.wordpress.com/