[soilhack-announce] Content? Can you offer something?

Frank White frank at agroecology-education.org
Tue Mar 6 11:27:44 CET 2018

Content for the Soil Hack Gathering

Can you run a workshop/skill-share? Have you a burning desire to open a
discussion about our soils?

We are inviting you to offer your knowledge, skills, insights,
experiences and gifts to the Soil Hack Gathering 2018.

We aim to create a Peer to Peer learning community, which is an
innovative way to break the cycle of teacher and student. In this
striving we aim to break the cycle of domination and move towards
freedom as inspired by Paulo Fraire.

Do you or does anyone you know have a good working relationship with the
soil? Would they like to come and be part of the Soil Hack learning
Community?

Can you think of anyone who might be interested to come along?

Dates 25th-27th May, Compton Dundon, nr Street, Somerset.

All the best

Frank