[soilhack-announce] Soil Hack Gathering 2018

nicky scott nicky at proper-job.org
Mon Feb 19 20:53:59 CET 2018

Hi Frank
Sounds great
I’d love to be involved and do something if I can
I’m on a skype call tomorrow am to see about doing some compost and soil stuff in Italy in May but I don’t know the dates yet
But I will after 10 tomorrow!
Can we speak after that

nicky at proper-job.org
twitter @nickygradyscott
Co-ordinator of Devon Community Composting Network (DCCN)
Chair of Growing Devon Schools Partnership (GDSP)
Director Proper Job (community business)
c/o 8 Meldon Road
Chagford
Devon
TQ13 8BG

mobile 07919 467 589
01647 433148 home phone if no reply or to leave a message
www.dccn.org.uk
www.growingdevonschools.org
www.proper-job.org
https://drdotcompost.wordpress.com/