[soilhack-announce] SoilHack gathering 2017

Darren darreno at openmailbox.org
Wed May 31 15:09:38 CEST 2017

I had a lovely time at the SoilHack gathering thanks for everyone who
came and made it a great weekend.

I took photos of the interesting notes to which many people contributed
that were stuck to the wall in the classroom and I've just uploaded them
to archive.org

I noticed that audio of some of the sessions has also already been
uploaded and would encourage anyone with photos, videos or audio
recordings to also upload them to https://archive.org

The stuff thats already been uploaded has been tagged with the topic
soilhack, which makes it nice and easy to find.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=soilhack

I also added the tag shg2017 to make it easier for people to find media
from this gathering if other soilhack content is added later.

To upload media goto

https://archive.org/create

If anyone needs help to figure stuff out feel free to email me