[soilhack-announce] Please add me to list!

fred bonestroo farmerfred1970 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 07:11:52 CEST 2015

yes please

From: lewis at theurbanorchardproject.org
To: soilhack-announce at lists.ourproject.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:51:31 +0000
Subject: [soilhack-announce] Please add me to list!

Hi there

Please can you add me to the soil-hack mailing list?

Cheers

Lewis

Lewis McNeill
Project Manager
The Urban Orchard Project

Tel: 07730 216 944

"Upon this handful of soil our survival depends. Husband it and it will grow our food, our fuel and our shelter and surround us with beauty. Abuse it and the soil will collapse
 and die, taking humanity with it". Sanskrit text 1,500 BC

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Please note I work with The Urban Orchard Project Mondays & Tuesdays and may not be able to get back to you immediately.

Now reading: This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate, Naomi Klein.

Visit our website

Follow us on Twitter