[soilhack-announce] Please add me to list!

Lewis McNeill lewis at theurbanorchardproject.org
Tue Jul 14 15:51:31 CEST 2015

Hi there

Please can you add me to the soil-hack mailing list?

Cheers

Lewis

Lewis McNeill
Project Manager
The Urban Orchard Project

Tel: 07730 216 944

"Upon this handful of soil our survival depends. Husband it and it will grow our food, our fuel and our shelter and surround us with beauty. Abuse it and the soil will collapse and die, taking humanity with it". Sanskrit text 1,500 BC

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Please note I work with The Urban Orchard Project Mondays & Tuesdays and may not be able to get back to you immediately.

Now reading: This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate, Naomi Klein.

Visit our website<http://www.theurbanorchardproject.org/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/UrbanOrchardist>