[soilhack-announce] Hello and soil related events

Chris Warburton-Brown research at permaculture.org.uk
Tue Jul 14 11:17:08 CEST 2015

Hi Darren, something else for your very impressive list; we are running
a session on soil as part of The International Permaculture Conference
on 9th September in Euston, London. https://www.ipcuk.events/conference.
Details as follows:

_*Soil:*__How do we create the healthy, living soil that we want?_

Chris Warburton Brown - /A Permaculture Approach to Soil/

Graham Bell- /The Answer Lies in the Soil/

Joel Williams - /Introduction to soil biology and the soil food //web/

Thanks and best wishes,

Chris