[soilhack-announce] 2015 SoilHack Gathering

Fordhall Community Farm project at fordhallfarm.com
Fri Aug 21 15:00:12 CEST 2015

I can't make that date either and unfortunately, I don't have many free
weekends. Perhaps a event tagged on to a conference like Real Organic
Farming Conference might work.

Great to see you taking things forward, but unfortunately there are
never enough hours in the day for me

Charlotte

---
Fordhall Community Land Initiative