[soilhack-announce] 2015 SoilHack Gathering

Josie Felce felcejosie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:26:27 CEST 2015

Hi Adam,

Yes, I would love to come, and may [proudly] bring my new 5m/15ft YURT for a sharing space.  I have put the date in my diary.

 Meanwhile the BDLT are going ahead with land purchase at Hammonds Farm, south of Hawkwood College & want to set up projects…..
Such a strategic site; such possibilities. Need more knowledge and skill.

Josie