[Salux-general] Palm se acerca a Linux

Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez jrbiolinux en yahoo.com.ar
Jue Dic 30 05:54:46 CET 2004

Hola a Todos. El gigante PalmOne/PalmSource se esta acercando a GNU/Linux y sus dispositivos futuros soportaran el sistema operativo del pinguino, como asi tambien existira probablemente Palm Desktop para Linux.
Un abrazo y felices fiestas para todos.
JR

Link: http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7383

An open letter from PalmSource to the Linux community

Today we at PalmSource announced we're going to extend Palm OS® to run on top of Linux. We've written this letter to explain what we're doing and not doing, why we're doing it, and how we're doing it. We'll also answer some likely questions...