[ProU] {Spam?} bands played "

Fortson tremendous en sylvierost.com
Mie Dic 30 00:39:57 CET 2009

 you known my Lilian! (a sweet name?) Indeed, indeed, I doted on my
Lilian. None can praise her half her meed. Perfect in soul; too
gentle--others' need she made her need; "_Quite passionless_, but ever
bounteous-minded even to waste; Much tenderness in talking; very urgent,
yet no haste; _And chastity--to laud it would have seem'd almost
unchaste._ "Graced highly, too, with k