[Pppehrserver-users] of Chanute: "My ambition in life, " said the Judge, "is to

Kizewski Pasquin deciding at pasztor.sk
Sun Mar 28 22:00:56 CEST 2010

D its horrors. "Too dam bad," repeated the old Indian. "Couple come
through reservation last week. I could killed um, easy as not. Too
dam bad." He wrapped his face in his blanket and refused to be
comforted. THE REAL CULPRIT The Crown Prince
had been so

busy that he hadn't had time to get together
with his father and have a confidential chat. But one evening when
there was a lull in the 808-centimeter
guns, they managed to get a few moments off. The Crown Prince turned
to his father and said: "Dad, there is something I have been wanting
to ask you for a long time. Is Uncle George really responsible for
this scrap?" "No, my son." "Well, did Cousin Nick have anything to do
with it?" "Not
at all" "Possibly you did?" "No,
sir." "Then would you mind telling me who it was?" The anointed one
was silent for a moment. Then he turned to his son and said: "I'll
tell you how it happened. About two or three years ago there was a
wild
man came over here from the United States,
one of those rip-roaring rough riders that you read about in dime
novels,
but he certainly did have about him a plausible
air. I took him out and showed him our fleet. Then I showed him the
army, and after he had looked them over he said to me, 'Bill, you
could lick
the world,' And I was damn fool enough to believe him." A MATTER OF

NOMENCLATURE A Negro was recently brought into police court in a
little town in Georgia,
charged with assault and battery. The Negro,
who was well known to the

judge, was charged with having struck another "unbleached American"
with a brick. After the usual preliminaries the judge inquired: "Why
did you hit this man?" "Jedge,
he called me a damn black rascal." "Well, you are one, aren't you?"
"Yessah, I _is_ one. But, Jedge, s'pose somebody'd call you a damn
black r