[Pppehrserver-legal-us] {Spam?} Is impossible for a sensible man like you to believe that there is any real

Hege stuffiness at ilantot.com
Tue Jan 12 18:44:08 CET 2010

'd sooner ha' brewin' day and washin' day together than one o' these
pleasurin' days. There's no work so tirin' as danglin' about an' starin'
an' not rightly knowin' what you're goin' to do next; and keepin' your
face i' smilin' order like a grocer o' market-day for fear people
shouldna think you civil enough. An' you've nothing to show for't when
it's done, if it isn't a yallow face wi' eatin' things as disagree."
"Nay, nay," said Mr. Poyser, who was in his merriest mood, and felt that
he had had a great day, "a bit o' pleasuring's good for thee sometimes.
An' thee danc'st as well as any of 'em, for I'll back thee against all
the wives i' the parish for a light foot an' ankle. An' it was a great
honour for the young squire to ask thee first--I reckon it was because I
sat at th' head o' the table an' made the speech. An' Hetty too--she
never had such a partner before--a fine young gentleman in reg'mentals.
It'll serve you to talk on, Hetty, when you're an old woman--how you
danced wi' th' young squire the day he come o' age." Book Four Chapter
XXVII A crisis IT was beyond the middle of August--nearly three weeks
after the birthday feast. The reaping of the wheat had begun in our
north midland county of Loamshire, but the harvest was likely still to
be retarded by the heavy rains, which were causing inundations and much
damage throughout the country. From this last trouble the Broxton and
Hayslope farmers, on their pleasant uplands and in their brook-watered
valleys, had not suffered, and as I cannot pretend that they were such e