[Pppehrserver-law-eu] {Spam?} er the perfect expression of a thing

Rayborn Otool indivertible at centraliens.fr
Tue Jan 19 07:06:33 CET 2010

Ppears to me to be the general instrument which the legislator has
employed to express all motion or kinesis. (I ought to explain that
kinesis is just iesis (going), for the letter eta was unknown to the
ancients; and the root, kiein, is a foreign form of ienai: of kinesis or
eisis, the opposite is stasis). This use of rho is evident in the words
tremble, break, crush, crumble, and the like; the imposer of names
perceived that the tongue is most agitated in the pronunciation of this
letter, just as he used iota to express the subtle power which
penetrates through all things. The letters phi, psi, sigma, zeta, which
require a great deal of wind, are employed in the imitation of such
notions