[Pppehrserver-ehr-general] Ackson, Mr. Jack Collings Squire, Mr. James Douglas, Mr. D

Lundrigan agonies at minea.nl
Wed Mar 24 03:28:51 CET 2010

D the night; I too, Laughing and looking, one of all, I watched the quivering lamplight fall On plate and flowers and pouring tea And cup and cloth; and they and we Flung all the
dancing moments

by With jest and glitter. Lip and
eye Flashed on the glory, shone and cried, Improvident, unmemoried; And fitfully and like a
flame The light of
laughter went and came. Proud in their careless transience
moved The changing faces
that I loved. Till suddenly, and otherwhence, I looked upon your innocence. For lifted clear and still
and strange From the dark woven flow of change Under a vast and starless sky I saw the immortal
moment lie. One instant I, an instant, knew As God knows all. And it and you I, above Time, oh, blind! could see In witless immortality.
I saw the marble cup; the tea,
Hung on the air, an amber s