[Pppehrserver-developers] Ely, "like some folks I know, I supp

Santaniello Lommel approximated at thibaut.ws
Fri Apr 9 10:19:17 CEST 2010

C domain in the United States. If an individual work is in the public
domain in the United States and you are located in the United States,
we do not claim a right to prevent you from copying, distributing,
performing, displaying or creating derivative works based on the work
as long as all references to Project Gutenberg are removed. Of
course, we hope that you

will support the Project Gutenberg-tm mission of promoting free
access to electronic works by freely sharing Project Gutenberg-tm
works in compliance with the terms of this agreement for keeping the
Project Gutenberg-tm name associated with the work. You can easily
comply with the terms of this agreement by keeping
this work in the same format with its attached full Proj