[Pistoecologico-lista] Hey dude

ricardo barambio donate rikilagarto en hotmail.com
Jue Nov 25 13:10:24 CET 2010

Hello , I hate that we havne't talked in so long, I hope everything is good with you. You're always working - i wish that wasn't the case. Thats actually why i decided to message you out of nowhere... I found a local news article that describes ways you can earn some more cash on the web. It's easier than it sounds at first though. You should really see it for yourself and make your own internet cash like me: <a href="http://bit.ly/hy4RjE">Review article here</a>