[P2P-es] (sin asunto)

Michel Bauwens michel en p2pfoundation.net
Mar Mayo 6 00:13:46 CEST 2014

Dear Emilio,

this version could be used to have (sub/title to sub/title pieces),
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

3 micro-pieces have been given to volunteer translators, i.e. until, but
not included

http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan#The_second_model:_Netarchical_Capitalism_based_on_the_control_of_networked_platforms

if you know of any translation platform that is better, that is of course
fine for me,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/