[P2P-es] Ecuador as a state form, the proposal for a Partner State...

Quiliro Ordóñez Baca quiliro en congresolibre.org
Vie Jul 18 02:45:53 CEST 2014

El 17/07/14 19:38, james burke escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> It's rather late here in EU time. I have not banned anyone from the
> list. Maybe you tried to get on the list and could not get added. I'll
> take a look tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for letting me know.
>
> Which email address does this refer to?

Thank you James. I have notice that some people have tried to subscribe.
The email I am using now is the one I tried to subscribe. I have tried
to subscribe twice a week ago. So there is no hurry.

--
Saludos libres,
Quiliro Ordóñez