[P2P-es] experiencias cultura libre y abierta en América Latina para investigación FLOK

Bernardo Gutiérrez bernardobrasil en gmail.com
Jue Feb 27 23:22:33 CET 2014

Amigos,

Daniel Araya, uno de los investigadores del proyecto FLOK Society nos
pregunta sobre experiencias, textos, papers, de cultura libre en América
Latina.

Abajo está su mail.

Gracias de antemano
Bernardo

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Daniel Araya <daniel.araya en singularityu.org
> wrote:
Hey guys, I'm 2/3 through writing the policy doc on Open/Free culture and
I'm looking for academic research articles that focus on Ecuador (and/or
Latin America). A lot of the research I'm finding is looking at cultural
industries through a market lens. The problem is finding research that goes
over this space from the commons.

Any suggestions would be appreciated:
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2013/06/17/experts-and-citizens-discuss-free-culture-in-quito-ecuador/

thanks!