[P2P-F] Fwd: [EARTHwise and Future Humans] Educational Blueprint and other resources

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Sep 10 16:51:22 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anneloes Smitsman <anneloes at earthwisecentre.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 4:54 PM
Subject: [EARTHwise and Future Humans] Educational Blueprint and other
resources
To: <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Warm greetings!

As promised in my previous email, I am delighted to now share with you
several free resources to empower and inspire our capacities for
regeneration and thrivability.
*The r3.0 Educational Transformation Blueprint *
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwVjkFuwyAQRU9jNpURDLgDCxZpk0hd9wARmHFMi7FFSK3evq70N-9JT_rRYfQKiSUHAqSwUgirjZZc8jd4v1706YzmogejbKfF91dYOPna5j09aKTSKvG13tnsfLTT6AMaCigh2BGiRT8ZmDwgILLs5ta2R6dOHVyP7fvOq-rFf39gyE_aaiqttz21QzBafMq3SDn9UP29peiUQTkACv3KqlvSOFM-Tm2wTeuzRN_SWnihxpr7TI1ePs4dqEEJjX_u5EaS>

It has been my honor to have served as the lead author for writing the *r3.0
Educational Transformation Blueprint
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwVjkFuwyAQRU9jNpURDLgDCxZpk0hd9wARmHFMi7FFSK3evq70N-9JT_rRYfQKiSUHAqSwUgirjZZc8jd4v1706YzmogejbKfF91dYOPna5j09aKTSKvG13tnsfLTT6AMaCigh2BGiRT8ZmDwgILLs5ta2R6dOHVyP7fvOq-rFf39gyE_aaiqttz21QzBafMq3SDn9UP29peiUQTkACv3KqlvSOFM-Tm2wTeuzRN_SWnihxpr7TI1ePs4dqEEJjX_u5EaS>*,
co-authored with the esteemed r3.0 Directors *Bill Baue* and *Ralph Thurm*,
and with vital inputs from our peers through the international working
group for this Blueprint.

LEARN MORE
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwVjkFuwyAQRU9jNpURDLgDCxZpk0hd9wARmHFMi7FFSK3evq70N-9JT_rRYfQKiSUHAqSwUgirjZZc8jd4v1706YzmogejbKfF91dYOPna5j09aKTSKvG13tnsfLTT6AMaCigh2BGiRT8ZmDwgILLs5ta2R6dOHVyP7fvOq-rFf39gyE_aaiqttz21QzBafMq3SDn9UP29peiUQTkACv3KqlvSOFM-Tm2wTeuzRN_SWnihxpr7TI1ePs4dqEEJjX_u5EaS>

We launched the Blueprint on Tuesday and we are grateful for the amazing
feedback we are receiving already. This Blueprint is for everyone committed
to developing the capacities and understanding for regeneration and
thrivability.

The Blueprint builds on my Ph.D. research "*Into the Heart of Systems
Change
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwdT0tuwyAQPY29qWphPsZeeJHWiZpdpRwAgRkCLcaRmdTN7UsqzeaN3teO0momoQ4jJbQlQ0vIwHveNm3zRt9PR36YZH_komdDxcn3l1ka0Bv6PWSYIeEGzbpdaz8a7gQRkjJw0lraG6OJFKIvfhqGtqvj6BFvuWKHip7K7fvebJCL2-yvGqFJgOV9u5sYZo1hTQUxzjvBhKDqnHBV6EF9PPPV6tTlkRGWrN69TldQr-rTT2oKOcOG_3plHuqQEsQVsrosAfOik5pgVpS0g3Ih6Vix01z0hVSxya6hol0M6ftsCxSu75wmtKwXrTBydtKZuTeFk_26n-4xIvxiYeJ2hxoWHaKyEMMPbA8V7Mh62QoqCe_qbVzC7EsKJzd6c-s92f-Oz9U1jpeA8HKeKsoEI1z-AbPphFM>*",
and includes many practices and transformational processes that I have
developed over the last decades. It also builds on the vital *r3.0
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwVjTkOwjAQAF8TNwhrfWXtwgWnRM0DkIk3xJBLxoD4PUGaYprRRI8xKCSWvAQpwAkAp60WXPCt3B0PerNHe9DGKldpeNyvA6eQS_dJT2poLJn4lG-s8641ArVoAjlbG2ylCNapWEOI14BQs953pczPSm0qeVzIag3_dlFGQ0j9JVKf3pS_lxS9siiMRNA1y35ITUf98p_l3E6vMYaSppGPVFjx51RoddpXUhkFGn_Jvz5c>*
perspectives and design pathways for regeneration and thrivability, as
featured in earlier r3.0 Blueprints
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwVjstuwyAQRb_GbKKiAcYBFizSJpG6zgdEGIaY1C9hWqt_H0e6i3MWR7rR6eiVJpadBCnACgCLBgUX_FN-XS94OmtzwdYo2yD8PLuRky-13_JKgaZaiM_lwXonEkKASEm1KXZHY0UiFMFIEzprhWeD62td1kadGnndt20bL-oD3v2uS5mfFOq6I6PR5-Eeach_VP7vOTpltGilBjyy4sYcehr2O4tc0vw7RV_zPPGJKqvulisdvs-NVK0C1C8tbESD>
.

*"The aim and intention for this Blueprint is to inspire and empower the
necessary inner and outer learning shifts that can move us towards
trajectories of regeneration and ultimately thrivability. Such shifts
require a major transformation in the way learning is currently taking
place (and envisioned) as well as new ways for initiating and inspiring the
kind of transformative learning that leads to the necessary behavioural
change. These inner and outer shifts will also require a major commitment,
individually and collectively, to address the root causes of the multiple
crises we are in*."

This Educational Blueprint includes *7 Transformative Learning Perspectives*
for Regeneration and Thrivability, which are explored through three focal
areas per chapter.

The Blueprint completes with *13 recommendations* that each of us can apply
in our lives and work, as shown in this slide from my *conference
presentation
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwdkN9rgzAcxP8afRkN-aXRBx_atYXCBqMOxp5CNF9rWk0kSVe2v36xcHBw8DmO043QignITUMxJbgmGNe84gQRtKOvxwPf7kV14EXF6ozj27WbESgfx4cJ0IONHpDzl3xsOkzKQmNCyl6VjHSswInqKwFdp6kq86kZY1xCxrYZPSYFhtSs_pxVj4B6N6fopq6qM5sQnYfBOxvDZvFO3_tonF0REyEkLxjmIrl2Dzs5pddsh09t_XU_H-l39ckH8Va_t_LMEJYfE1jlf-UhFam1SW7k1lqYHATZziaGWVnZwiLXCyRa9JDDrMwkNUzmBxJqdMMqQQoqMC9z38ymH2FKhyx0Gdzd6mcvshDz2LRp5ctpn1H23PkPLg1xeQ>*
this
week at r3.0 (further detailed and explained in chapter 9 of the
Blueprint):

This Blueprint also serves as an *essential guidebook* with many resources,
practices, processes, links, system maps, inquiries, stories, case-studies,
exercises, self-evaluations, and recommendations. It is now a public
document, and you can share it widely with your circles and communities. *CLICK
HERE
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwdkMlqwzAYhJ_GvpQIba7tgw5ZHBq6p70LRfpdK7UlIckN7dPXCQwMfDDDMEbURrEaSisopgS3BOOWN5wggjZ0u-_4elc3Ha8a1hYcf59PEwIV83CxCTS4HAH5-FUOAqolyI2hRNc9IZhrMIqcKCY9xZpCOYoh55AKti7oflFiSE3qzzt1SUj7aUHf6qxOdpWyj9BH73JahejNrLP17hqxGdLiFcO8Xtz4ixu9MlfWHd7D-fX4cNza5zTnR5KDk5EhLLtZq2uBGuVnVC71Pk43IDfjDCFal-XmrZX7w8v6CQXTlzApO0oDo_2B-CutEaypSUVrzO_LKCarBxiXOwINvZ-dubUhB7nM4mPZeHfYFZTdVv4Dk9Fy5Q>
*download the Blueprint*.
*Book Chapter with my co-author Dr Jude Currivan*

The following *BOOK CHAPTER
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwdkMuOm0AURL8GNlGjfmHoBQvHjB1HSiLNOI9ZjS70Ba7dNKhpD-O_D4lUi6NS1aLKVoUFVWBKleRScCM4N7rUIhPZZ3k4Pul9XZRPOi-VSTS_XZsxQwhxWGnBFn0MmE2hT4dK7baiKgspOfAu3-VGS62E1UZBB9KkrhpinJdE7RN53LSuaxbh4abQBfAtLVk7jZvfDjBHDMuGEzC0FDcSPBOSi41MUXItjdbcKMPM5gwIjnzPAjqINPlloJn1QMA8riwOgd6hIUfxwWYIYKkfGXiPbsKFLSPFZQTPrneLrL2Hf2mfqGPXtI5sourzun_mh9fn26_253L5I26Xwyv-Pg0NjOOP0K3X-kNRWdtT-3348tLn39B9Pd0v3Qdv7DnFEci9WXT0juHxRrbaPhK5LLjepaEaqR3Qbc_Ocu6mu7f_F2QeYxqrF4r46VwnUuWK6-IvqWeJfw>*
, "Healing Our Relationship with Gaia through a New Thrivability
Paradigm," which
I co-authored with *Dr Jude Currivan*, is *now available as free open
access*. Our chapter features in the book, "Subtle Agroecologies - Farming
With the Hidden Half of Nature," edited by Dr. Julia Wright and Dr.
Nicholas Parrott. "Research into Subtle Agroecologies may be described as
the systematic study of the nature of the invisible world as it relates to
the practice of agriculture, and to do this through adapting and innovating
with research methods, in particular with those of a more embodied nature,
with the overall purpose of bringing and maintaining balance and harmony."

<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNkM2KgzAcxJ9GL0tCvjTJwUN3W6HnfYCSj7-aNhqJ6UrffgMD82MOwzB-kN5wCW0YGGGUaEqIFkpQTPE3-xlv4nKV6iY6xXUjyOtpVwwml-UMBzjYSgac8twug3XcUNYRzq31kjlnpVaG-s5rIFz4Ng5LKfvR8EvDxqrzPHExn5jylM3mwoFdWmtuU3od1ZNB4EOpRAmmjNBKWioimBaC6LqHjcfblgjIzDmBSzHNAQ70fMdg0JnDvBS0BbekaA60m5xTKQ0fM0x33_Cr7V2vWM-R89oioS1HmmmHJOno1DtwXJEWVhPiw0MMf5A_j-AHriTtmCSib_Ow1nqI9Zmd7VN6b96UkDa8QWnL8BsKfN2vDeMdJ0L-A3YOcGc>

*Here is a brief abstract of our chapter:* "This chapter focuses on how we
can heal our relationship with our planetary home, Gaia, by examining why
and how our behaviours and systems have grown so destructive over time, and
how we can change this. As part of this focus, the authors explore the
underlying worldviews and practices that have been driving our food
cultivation systems and mainstream consumption patterns. The authors offer
a wholeworld-view that addresses the many fragmented perspectives of our
world and life, and offer a more unified understanding of what has now
become the greatest existential challenge our species has ever faced at
this scale. The wholeworld-view is explored through the study of
infodynamics, which focuses on informational patterns and content that
reveal deeper implicit dimensions that in-form and underlie our manifest
physical world. The chapter ends with an exploration of the infodynamics of
living systems as thrivability systems, and how this can be applied to the
design principles and processes for developing the agroecological farming
systems of tomorrow."

READ OUR CHAPTER
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwdkMuOm0AURL8GNlGjfmHoBQvHjB1HSiLNOI9ZjS70Ba7dNKhpD-O_D4lUi6NS1aLKVoUFVWBKleRScCM4N7rUIhPZZ3k4Pul9XZRPOi-VSTS_XZsxQwhxWGnBFn0MmE2hT4dK7baiKgspOfAu3-VGS62E1UZBB9KkrhpinJdE7RN53LSuaxbh4abQBfAtLVk7jZvfDjBHDMuGEzC0FDcSPBOSi41MUXItjdbcKMPM5gwIjnzPAjqINPlloJn1QMA8riwOgd6hIUfxwWYIYKkfGXiPbsKFLSPFZQTPrneLrL2Hf2mfqGPXtI5sourzun_mh9fn26_253L5I26Xwyv-Pg0NjOOP0K3X-kNRWdtT-3348tLn39B9Pd0v3Qdv7DnFEci9WXT0juHxRrbaPhK5LLjepaEaqR3Qbc_Ocu6mu7f_F2QeYxqrF4r46VwnUuWK6-IvqWeJfw>

*Free Ebook for Women from Feminine Power*

<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNjsFqxCAURb8mbgqiPo1m4WKmkwxdtVCY7aDxZWKbmGBsh_59hcPlcFcnWB0caCTRCiY46zhjnTSSU07P4nXo5emiTS-Vga6R7PvLrxRdLvMzHjhiKhnplh9ktiG4dlKT9Ep13oXWAwhwGvjkRmQskMXOpexHA6dGDJXkgQGNR8YJMx23tX6Prc7w0d-ut-t7VXxy0-oqBFcXl3vAJf5i_rvHYMForoRmsiXZrnGccamFu9in7ScFV-KWaMJCiv2MBV_eLo0ABUzqfyj8SXA>

There’s a major shift happening for women around the world, as we are
stepping up to co-leading the necessary shifts for this time.  My friend, *Dr.
Claire Zammit**,* who is a leading authority in empowering self-actualizing
women, has created a revolutionary *FREE EBOOK
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNjsFqxCAURb8mbgqiPo1m4WKmkwxdtVCY7aDxZWKbmGBsh_59hcPlcFcnWB0caCTRCiY46zhjnTSSU07P4nXo5emiTS-Vga6R7PvLrxRdLvMzHjhiKhnplh9ktiG4dlKT9Ep13oXWAwhwGvjkRmQskMXOpexHA6dGDJXkgQGNR8YJMx23tX6Prc7w0d-ut-t7VXxy0-oqBFcXl3vAJf5i_rvHYMForoRmsiXZrnGccamFu9in7ScFV-KWaMJCiv2MBV_eLo0ABUzqfyj8SXA>*
share everything you need to know about igniting women’s power and
potential. In this Ebook she shares her best tools, frameworks, and
research.

DOWNLOAD NOW
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNjsFqxCAURb8mbgqiPo1m4WKmkwxdtVCY7aDxZWKbmGBsh_59hcPlcFcnWB0caCTRCiY46zhjnTSSU07P4nXo5emiTS-Vga6R7PvLrxRdLvMzHjhiKhnplh9ktiG4dlKT9Ep13oXWAwhwGvjkRmQskMXOpexHA6dGDJXkgQGNR8YJMx23tX6Prc7w0d-ut-t7VXxy0-oqBFcXl3vAJf5i_rvHYMForoRmsiXZrnGccamFu9in7ScFV-KWaMJCiv2MBV_eLo0ABUzqfyj8SXA>

*The Quest of Rose - Wisdom Quote*

Finally, I'd like to complete my email with a quote from our book, *The
Quest of Rose
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNj8tKxTAYhJ-m3Qgh16ZZZFFtD4gI4pGzcBPS5K-NNm1Jo0Wf3sAwMLOZb7yW3jIJddAUU4IVwVjxlhNE0D19uAy862U7cNEyVXH89TlGBDbl-QwHOFhzArSlj3rW0zjxkRMiFGWCSOxgbDAWE2n4qJyFetFzzvtRsa6il6LzPJGN9m9bkdtiKfxejChVCBghTQkJpor1LprjNBBNMjEbvxv81L28MvHWyevQ97fbc_c-1BBtWIyHJfxA-jXBa9ZKIqjEvKmTjsHNsJQLO92n7Xv1NoeyvEKus76GDHePfVXIGebyHxKXU-o>
*with my co-author Dr. Jean Houston:

<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJwNzjluxCAYQOHTmCYSYl8KisksUuocYITN78AEYwvjQbl9LL3ua15wOniuASXHCKPEUkKsMIJiij_Z9XEXl5s2dyENt4Mgv69xweBriz3tMEFpFfBaf1B03spRTWySKijPGaFAghqllXrmkpkRZRdb2_aBXwb2OOu94_loR4V4LL7suK81hxMQLD7lZ4Cc3lD_nik4bjSVTBOhUHVLmiLk82Zj27weJfiW1oILNNTcd2rw8XUbGJecCP0PFsdE6g>

Enjoy the resources in this email, and please share these further with your
community.

With love and gratitude,

*Anneloes*

*Dr. Anneloes Smitsman
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJxtjktuwyAUAE9jNlUQ3wILFmmTSF33ABExz_FLAFtAavX29QEqzW6k0URvYpAGCHrBBGeOM-aUVZxy-iE-L2d1PBl7VtpKNyj2fNwyhVD7vGGDEUqvQJd6J7PX0bobH41xk1ZKRtjDQYY4sQAc3EiSn3tf2yCPg7jsbNv2X2o3oRRIC7RDy9hbDoVADpiuERL-QP29YvTSGq6FYeqdVJ9xnCHtf6tYp-VVYui4FFqgk-6_scPb12kQUkumzB8jFU0X>*
(LLM, PhD), Founder & CEO EARTHwise Centre

Unsubscribe
<http://email.kjbm.earthwisecentre.org/c/eJxFULtuwzAQ-xp7KSzoLXvQkDYJ0LkfYMi6c6z4Jchyi_591S4FOBDkEcc7sAacMFgHyylntGOUdrKVjDDyyt_uN3m5mvYmVSu6StL5OawEXcrTVzjQ45YTkj096smi4QigRupRjF1HlWQCFIWhAzUIDfVip5zjUYlLxe8FLkYyu6cbAvH7WgS_b9n5fBQqlTKMMVXocQ6HTyHmsG-VuEOASlxFa5jihkpdcX3MIfZ-CX7uc3J-DtujjOR0YjHP8y8gcTBKtbpB6FgjByOalgE0eqRYTtNao6hxdWHpAZfwiem7D2D_99TJrsFPuJQvRB7H_dzA_XYiG-Y624-Q8eX9WnGhBJXmB-1AaEc>
| Sent by EARTHwise Centre Ltd
RE6, West Island Resort • La Balise Marina, Black River • 90606

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/