[P2P-F] Fwd: Sustainable Innovation Forum/Climate Action and Ethical Markets Media Partnership

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:17:52 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 3:04 AM
Subject: Sustainable Innovation Forum/Climate Action and Ethical Markets
Media Partnership
To: Larae Long <larae.long at ethicalmarkets.com>

*MAINTAINING MOMENTUM TO COP26 FOR THE NET-ZERO TRANSITION*

“Ethical Markets is proud to partner with Climate Action in this weeklong
Sustainable Innovation Forum.  All sessions will be recorded and available
on-demand.  Meanwhile send in your questions, as we have, particularly for
Day 5  on Friday on  Agriculture and Land.   We can all learn a lot from
these discussions!  Enjoy!

~Hazel Henderson, Editor “

<https://www.ethicalmarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Picture1-1.png>

1*6 – 20 November 2020  |  Live Online Daily | 2:30-5:30 PM CET / 1:30-4:30
PM GMT*

*COP26 has been delayed.  Environmental diplomacy put on hold.  We cannot
postpone the climate emergency.  Momentum on climate action must be
maintained.*

2020 was meant to usher in a decade of action in our fight against the
climate crisis. Governments and businesses were poised to raise their
ambition but instead have been fighting a difference crisis – the global
pandemic.

As economies begin to rebuild, sectors reopen and society returns the
decisions governments and businesses make today and the industries we
support will decide the future we create.

*EVENT OVERVIEW*

Over the past decade the Sustainable Innovation Forum has been used as a
platform by the United Nations, Heads of State, Government Ministers,
Climate Experts and Chief Executives, to communicate leadership, raise
ambition and forge stronger relationships between the public and private
sectors.

Climate Action has curated a thoroughly researched and validated programme
aligned to the key trends and challenges we face in our collective fight
against climate change. The programme is design to build momentum on
climate action ahead of COP26 in 2021.

·         DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
<https://events.climateaction.org/sustainable-innovation-forum/downloads/agenda/>

--