[P2P-F] Fwd: Redemption and Messianic Return

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:45:44 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Pinchbeck from Daniel Pinchbeck’s Newsletter <
danielpinchbeck at substack.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 7:52 PM
Subject: Redemption and Messianic Return
To: <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Some musings on the mythological
future ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Redemption and Messianic Return
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkcuumzAQhp8m7BIZGxJYeBEVJUp0gLbKaXK6iYw9EHMxFNvNIU9fk3TTSh7N-J-Lrfk4M1D140SHXhvPahivUtD1Ot4gFHmCBsKPwsiT-lqOAB2TLTWjBW-wRSs5M7JXcwOO4ijwbpQEm0KUEGFUbmLsF-Wak5jFhVgXYcw48eZnrswKCYoDhd8wTr0Cr6U3Ywa9INsF3rkjmJLQDlLxWwG8WWlbaMNcwPvOpQdnIwjohvkDS6bEsgOtpeviyxGMHdWC7EzfgPMJTEef4x_TBbfNoe5xVjckTbbB25fjvSAZ-qt_5qf0kSXVI5vukp13aNayeuvnCXc9h9DVD5ykMpfHuzgfTFpXYZ58k05_uPtTn-e9XY7txzlD7Bzbg0Kr_D0zUH8vcf5xGvbp5ezX1u7e-elnVSZ5s1F78lVG-FPv3aIpRhj5vjMcIhyv_NU0WUTMpMNfYhGgrsL_bMMbaSf5DVonYoQCV1LNmJ45R-nqfGeVNNMVFCtaEC-A5kX8ycNMA1AFd92CMTC-REfVjwkJIrLx3GzRu6mK_gfmD4k-xOg>Some
musings on the mythological future

<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUMtuxCAM_JrltiseSSAHDr30NyICToJKgPJoxd-X3UiVWsmWLdsz1oxWBfaQmowhF1QzpMUaOU0zx1ggIwdDxCiQzcuWAE5lnSypAop1dVarYoN_AqiYxYAOCZtZRzLBpFfQwpjNcMYIMI454Mlw9HyzqGoseA0SviC14AE5eZQS84293eh7D6O8BRet10cn-njkuuaieqPD2dcRQnTQG8qpmGZ2v-7vvwBkJcUUE9KTjpjOD_JorWJWWh4_zW3A507_sKIkT6sPcH1IMR76yf6U-9p1tUuvZ_W2tAW8Wh2Yy4hyOffSVVoE6eE7OygF0jXs7pCZsUEwjjq3CZ3Vy38CfwBG3oaq>
Daniel Pinchbeck
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUMtuxCAM_JrltiseSSAHDr30NyICToJKgPJoxd-X3UiVWsmWLdsz1oxWBfaQmowhF1QzpMUaOU0zx1ggIwdDxCiQzcuWAE5lnSypAop1dVarYoN_AqiYxYAOCZtZRzLBpFfQwpjNcMYIMI454Mlw9HyzqGoseA0SviC14AE5eZQS84293eh7D6O8BRet10cn-njkuuaieqPD2dcRQnTQG8qpmGZ2v-7vvwBkJcUUE9KTjpjOD_JorWJWWh4_zW3A507_sKIkT6sPcH1IMR76yf6U-9p1tUuvZ_W2tAW8Wh2Yy4hyOffSVVoE6eE7OygF0jXs7pCZsUEwjjq3CZ3Vy38CfwBG3oaq>
Nov 20
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUk2TmzAM_TXhthljmwAHDmnYD9INabbtZtkLY4xCHLChYDZ1fn1Nsj20M7ZkP8mypCfONFRtb6KuHbQzDtDnoowWi9BHKHDKiJZu4AWOGPJDDyCZaCLdj-B0Y9EIzrRo1fQAB2FAnWMUcGDE9wjyCuzBgSAc8AXzweMYCkYCZ_omZ2MpQHGI4AN60ypwmuiodTfMyHKGH-wqmRLQdELxYwG8ng9jMWhmD7yV1sw6YeWHa8UU0Kpranc9MD6lNCMPuq3B6hjM2uX41bzhpk5OLU5PNdnES_q8Wp8LkqJP_Pf2x-aSxtUlNWfB5esxIy9dganYimeh2E5Y_y5724nt6R5v4p80vWR4c6qHRDYXbpJFor64mUBmG9c0XSVDolJ7n_B1k-1TxPbhmCg0Z6X6_vVQPcXm5ZFvsm_--7u8vxD3CR5fwt3qbrnXsiqo8l06w4tRy3xox56DLeVvEz5xCaUY5VTiVLsjIowwcl27sYdwOHfnxoyIaDN4v8oZRbLC__TR6SMp-BEaC2KEqHWppkhXm-U3t1qOSmiTg2JFA-WNen2blSuT2nQQKTgPDWgN_Q208-CGhNCA-I6NXbY2qor-o_QP58fXog>
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUk2PmzAQ_TXhlsjYkJCDD9GiRIk20FbZku0FgT0QEzDUH82SX1-TbA9dySPZb948j-eZFQbqXo106LXxrAaVC06Xy_UKocjjNOB-FEae0HmlALpCtNQoC95gy1awwoheTgU4WkeBd6Eh4QEOEANeEYzCEjgJMfODZRVWfhWsvOmavLBcgGRA4Q-osZfgtfRizKBnZDPDW7d4IQW0g5DsUgK7LrQttSnchvWdSw8uFHDohqmBeSH5vAOthaticwXGKukYjtuBNE51a_oryBmJYTz4DP8cz7i97pseJ82VHONN8PpyuJUkQZ_4R3o63pO4vifjTRTZFk1Y0mz8NGauZh86_sDIUaTicOPZ3hybOkzj78Lhd3d-4JPe6_nQvmcJKrK13Uu0SN8SA82PCqfvp2F3PGd-Y-32jZ1-1VWcXldyR76JCH_oXTTDS2u6XPdWMXCt_xvBJ94BF7abnjSZ4gmKEUa-7wKHCK8X_mIcLSJm1OFvPgtQV-P_pugp2gl2gdaBGKHAUepJ6ZFz7ubT9KwUZsxBFmUL_Gm8ef6Uh49mHIBKuOkWjAH1BN1v8NeEBBFZeU6b905V0i-G_gWiOdit>
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkkuTojAQgH-N3LRCAggHDtZSWloj7G45qzMXKyQtBiEweayDv36COofdqnQl-dLPdDNqoOrUkPadNp7VoI6Cp1GUzBGKPZ4G3I_D2BP6eFIALRVNapQFr7dlIxg1opOjAY6TOPDOaUiieVLy0vd9XuKEJISGjCPKgwhIxLE3hjlSywVIBin8BTV0ErwmPRvT6wlZTPDSLU6lgKYXkp1LYJeZtqU21B1Y17rn3okCDm0_JjClkk9b0Fo4KzZVYKySE7I03QXcnsGw8Rn-Mxxwc1nXHc7rC9lmi-Dlx-Zakhw9-Wex297yrLrlw1XQ_RKNLK8XfpExZ7MOnX7PyFYUYnPl-7XZ1lVYZL-E4zd3v_PR38th07ztc0T3iV1LNCtecwP17xMu3nb9anvY-7W1y1e2e69OWXGZyxX5KWL8qVfxBEfWtEfdWcXApf5d95O3wIVtx5LGTjwh66QBaUbtM1XgKGXjt3wDT6QYYeT7TnCIcDLzZ8NgETGDDj_4JEBthf_5YU-lrWBnaBzECAVOpRoD3t9c513ItrVSmOEIkpYN8MdQmMcU3Xtshh5SCVfdgDGgHtBNip8QEsRk7jnfvHNeZfpfs78AgffiUQ>
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxVUcuSpSAM_ZrrTouHqCxYdHXV_IbFIyhzFWzB7nG-fqKupgpIOCEnCcfqAlPaT7WlXKojwz4Gp7pO9oQMlVOto4MYqpBHvwOsOiyq7AdU22GWYHUJKV4JbJBDW81KEugJ76TXntJODByIF9D3rqXcesqqq8yoDxcgWlDwDfuZIlSLmkvZ8ot_vNgvXNbFJh8mF23fjU0rQmHVE6D1UOx8WaQp6cU-vx6Hf0wpObz7Zdz2NO2Qc_gGxHMB2DDjKcHEVURcZfAwh30DxvcaiDDGDm1ttOZ1y3uopaBDrZ3hzOAMOGGTeaNX_TdF_ZOfvpDj-YvbvZvMt6t7Cx3TtGaCkrr1XtTG96Z2EumYl04CH4Vgf_pONr83mKqgGGGEUtxMECYb2pznQXg5s_hyr5asE_vvV6pdrcHOsCDICGnxyXRJdMewqxHtesRQzhGiNgu4R7zyqH1rUc4NVISfvEApsD8gKkol5-3A-wq5XULWqJyOAZYtRDsbsO9_D8K7dw>

Walter Benjamin was a German Jewish critic and philosopher who died while
fleeing from the Nazis in 1938. His subtle, numinous essays make him a
unique thinker of the 20th Century, impossible to categorize. He is one of
my intellectual heroes; I recall a few of his insights or aphorisms nearly
every day. In his writing, he left many puzzle pieces and crystalline
shards to help us reflect on the secret workings of our world.

Writing between World War One and Two, Benjamin foresaw humanity racing
toward yet another catastrophic catharsis. He noted that humans possessed
an innate need to "commingle" with the “cosmic forces”. If we don't find
avenues for enacting this creatively and productively, through shared
ritual and ceremony, it eventually happens destructively — convulsively —
through wars and other mass disasters. While I was writing *How Soon Is Now
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUE1vhCAU_DVy0yDgxx44tNk03aTpZZseejEIb5UsggWstb--uCaPr3nDzMtIEWFwfuOzCxEtAXynFa_rU4NxixRnqmyrFunQ3TzAJLTh0S-A5qU3Woqond0_kPbUMjTyRpIbk7KmsulpVbVEkqZvmCxpwzAlEu02nViUBiuBww_4zVlAho8xziGjTxl5SbWuayEm8edsId2UgFe35lfnbP6eLhero3545x9e2HBzfjqe0Dt3T3Q1p-0Zl5e3r8v187qL0hclR21URs9lRuqjkuNZ6UFHYfIIv3GH_M7ICdKcYILLMi1SYXIqymLbFkzjFqpvlTE8DaQISx-ikPd9TOT5pOUIJoEEY5Yow57Yo5cC69I5LWn2rQMregPqyDIe4T-iidsM3MIaDMQI_gBTwOWJUtbSBiVt5ZKq5UpYDWbWVo49yPs_IC2ZSA>*,
I often thought of Benjamin’s idea. I wondered if humanity has
subconsciously decided to ignore the ecological crisis until it spins out
of control. Perhaps we seek an initiatory threshold as a species — a
collective event that forces us to confront the raw cosmic powers that
modern society, with its focus on material comforts, tries to suppress and
subdue?

Benjamin pointed out the need for initiation as both a societal and
individual process. Advocating for the value — even the necessity — of
exploring altered states of consciousness, he wrote brilliant essays about
his personal experiments with hashish and mescaline. These, he felt,
revealed secret domains of psychic experience.

In his essay, “The Angel of History,” Benjamin explored the idea of an
approaching messianic return or redemption. He wrote that each generation
possesses a "weak messianic power," the latent potential for a collective
transmutation of consciousness. When one generation doesn't fulfill this
potential, they pass it onto the next, where it persists as humanity’s
secret hope and inexpressible yearning. I felt that redemptive yearning
when I visited Jerusalem; it seemed trapped, vibrating in each ancient
stone.

Benjamin wrote that this messianic return would be expressed, finally, as a
change in our relationship to time. We might call this a movement from time
as perpetual postponement to time as immanence. We would shift in our
consciousness from feeling trapped in a linear, progressive, historical
time conceived as an unvarying extension to realizing many other dimensions
of time -- mythological, synchronic, and archaic time, as well as, in the
philosopher Jean Gebser's phrase, the "ever present origin." Psychedelics
give us immediate access to these other time-realizations, in particular
the sense of time as completion -- as an extravagant masterpiece of
artistry, where “all time is present now” and every moment is perfect in
its holistic integrity.

As I explored in books such as *2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl* and *How
Soon Is Now*, I tend to agree with 20th Century thinkers like Benjamin and
Carl Jung who see, underlying the progression of historical events, an
archetypal unfolding taking place within the collective Psyche. As a
species, we seem to be driving toward something -- some inescapable
culmination or collective realization. Our momentum keeps accelerating.
This can be quite difficult, even overwhelming, to contemplate.

I find it fascinating to watch the different forces that seem to be
working, whether in dialectical opposition or collusion, toward whatever
this end point may be. For instance, the engineers of Silicon Valley,
gripped by their own quasi-religious faith in mechanization, believe we are
heading for a technological Singularity where we fuse with our machines.
Our transhuman destiny is to become part of the apparatus of a synthetic
Artificial Intelligence that may have purposes totally different from our
own. This supreme machine-mind might choose to keep us in zoos, or annex us
without compunction.

Christian Fundamentalists in the US, on the other hand, believe we are now
in the time of Revelation and Apocalypse. They await the second coming of
Jesus Christ. This messianic redemption will come in the form of an
individual leader, while historical events proceed exactly as the literal
text of Revelation of John proclaims. The faithful in Islam similarly
anticipate the imminent coming of the Mahdi, “The Rightly Guided One,” a
leader who will unite humanity in the last years before the End of Time and
the completion of Allah's will.
Everyone seems to be pushing toward their own version of the ascension or
redemption or dimensional shift, or whatever we might call it.

One of my pet hypotheses is that the evolution of human consciousness and
civilization is, on another scale, also a kind of natural process, much
like the development and birth of a fetus or the blossoming of a flower.
There are certain things that must occur as part of the sequence, at
particularly timed intervals — just as signals are transmitted from mother
to developing baby in the womb at specific junctures, telling the fetus to
start moving its limbs, organizing coherence in the developing brain, and
so on. Similarly, we have seen roads, satellites, and the Internet
developing rapidly, meshing humanity together as one “global brain” or
“Noosphere.”

Could the Coronavirus itself be one of these signals? I don’t see why not.
While it was impossible to imagine before it happened, now that it is here,
there seems to be a certain inevitability about it. It is forcing numerous
transformations in human society and preparing us for the next future
shocks. Various forces are using the pandemic to advance their own agendas
— including the financial elite who flock to Davos for the World Economic
Forum every year. This faction now promotes “The Great Reset,” a shift to a
managed technocratic society that serves their interests by eliminating
meaningful Democratic participation.

In another essay, unpublished during his lifetime, Benjamin mused that
Capitalism itself was a “religion of destruction.” While it promulgates an
atheist ethos backed by the scientific materialist worldview, Capitalism,
Benjamin argues, is actually an agonized cry against a universe devoid of
meaning or transcendence. By accelerating the destruction of the Earth
through industrialization and consumerism, Capitalism seeks to force the
banished God to return, at the last possible moment, and reveal Him /
Herself in His / Her Creation.

I resonate with Benjamin’s excavation of this mythological structure
underlying our profane and secular world: This yearning for redemption,
this secret messianic impulse passed across generations, embedded in our
economic system and technological drive toward dominance.
Without acknowledging it, we sense we have our roles as part of a Mystery
Play: We await the Great Reveal — that moment when the masks are pulled
away and God shows us His / Her face.

A deeply esoteric perspective that was once very distant and almost
impossible to grasp seems to become more accessible to us with each passing
year: As observers and witnesses, “we” — each of us individually; all of us
collectively — are God or Brahma. We are that pure Consciousness, immortal
and eternal, that “one without a second,” shattering itself into
multitudinous individuated fragments of consciousness to explore its
creativity, its capacity to love and feel, to choose an infinite number of
pathways back toward unity or away toward fragmentation and disintegration.

>From our individual, ego-based subjectivity, we believe we have free will.
But as ancient Indian sacred texts like the Ashtavakra Gita
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlkMluhDAMhp9mcisKIUByyKGXvgbK4gGLkNAsg3j7ZjqSLVu_N322usAa063OmAupGdKCTk2TnCkVxCnuejEKgnl5JoBDo1clVSBnNR6tLhjDe4AJKTjZ1Djap5iMkfPMhZBPKpkGC3IaZ26kYeR9ZtHVIQQLCl6Q7hiAeLWVcubH8P1gP82u6-ouzC4eHk0X09q0DYOrmI-Wmhj3FnTein7pPemvFYsmqBhltO-bs5Ey2fXdfVc6lDuPv-7B6bGyLleTi7Z7Z-NBkjrQbuCbyCjlrWV9M_7XGuLS4lEDlnuBoI0H96Evn3f9w5T7BBXgyh5KgfQR20t6OQxcDDNpuxuHxqCcDgj-xGA3A3b_AzMSgtQ>
tell us emphatically, this is an illusion. We are not “doing” anything. It
is all just happening: *“Since you have been bitten by the black snake of
the self-opinion that 'I am the doer', drink the nectar of faith in the
fact that 'I am not the doer', and be happy.”*

It is conceivable that humanity is on the verge of bringing about our
extinction as a physical species. Our self-annihilation could occur on a
much faster time-scale than we generally let ourselves imagine. Many of my
friends who belong to the Extinction Rebellion movement, after researching
the climate science in depth, believe these are, in all likelihood, the
last days of mankind. Of course, the time before extinction could be marked
by decades or perhaps even centuries of collapse as our ecosystems sputter
out and cease to function. We really don’t know the timescale at this
point.

Along with our nuclear and biological weapons, the biggest red flag is the
potential release of vast stores of Methane, frozen under the thawing
Siberian permafrost, that could push temperatures 3 or 4 degrees celsius
warmer within a decade or two. So far, even dire predictions of the rate of
change have fallen behind the actuality of what’s happening. The collapse
of the world’s insect population
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlkE2OwyAMhU9Tdon4SdpkwWI2c42IgJOgAZMB0yq3HzqVsC0_8AM-awj2lC99pkKsFsiLd_p-nx-cT8zpwYlpnJgvy5YBovFBU67AzroGbw35hO8BOc3TwA49OjXcByE2pYQcheXb7Gb3ULOy0q2yzbVrFlOdB7Sg4Qn5Sggs6IPoLDf1dZPfbb1er54O2KvJzhvsbYpNBXz6nDACUuskF3MrG6wtC97SGWqMQB73zmMBSx3WuEIuHR0Z2k-xsykEcxbo0tahoZqBeS158xIt5Mjl3Iv-uipXdJXx190GHnfZl7oWMvbn_RKWdfT2gNBEyfnQjuxvMv97DczSaqzo6VoAzRrAfZjRB_I_ArpO0AivEoAI8kdsIMWs1DCpB2veLjVX1M6gh3B6tMcK9ucPFYGVXA>
over the last decades is another canary in the coal mine. We have unleashed
vast processes of destruction that we simply don’t understand.

I brood over these ideas constantly. I have had many significant
paranormal, psychic and shamanic experiences. Such episodes reveal that the
nature of reality is far more permeable and malleable than we allow for.
Extraordinary events that seem to violate natural “laws” do indeed occur.
Such events reveal an underlying or implicate order, another set of
principles that we don’t comprehend, as of yet. The occult has its own
ethic and aesthetic. Increasingly, I feel this is the direction we must
investigate. It is an area I intend to explore in future newsletters.
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxVUcuSpSAM_ZrrTgt5KC5YdHXV_IbFIypzFWzA7nG-fqKupgpISMg5IcfqAnNMp9pjLtWRIY3eqa4bekJk5RR3rRSy8nmcEsCm_apKOqDaD7N6q4uP4SqgcpC8WhSZnNGMgu16mLQF1tNWUz7YyXBjpK4umlEfzkOwoOAb0hkDVKtaStnzi3286C9c1oUmHyYXbd-NjRuG_KZnQDtBsctlEabEF_38ehz2Mcfo8D6t457inCBn_w0YzwVgx4qHgoqLRFw0eJjDvgHzqQYijLGS10ZrVnPWQz2IVtbaGUYN9D3-sMms0Zv-G4P-yU9fiPHM4nbvJvPtMkndZDpR94zpmg9iqKU2rO4FnoBUg5FjR8ifgZDm9w5z5RUllLQtbioIHZq2Oc-DsHJm8eVenGwz_W8qVVKbtwusGKSEcHwyXxLdOexqRLsdwZdzhKDNCu4Rrzxq31qUcwcV4CevUAqkJ4iKtgNjXLK-QmwXETUop4OHdffBLgbs-x-HJ7yr>

It doesn’t seem to me that our global civilization would have reached this
present level of complexity for nothing. From an evolutionary viewpoint,
that would seem tragically wasteful and, spiritually, a kind of cruel joke.
On the other hand, perhaps our civilization and species are no different
than the elaborate pattern of a Tibetan sand mandala which gets thrown to
the wind after its design is complete. Another lineage from Tibetan
Buddhism is called Chöd. Chöd practicioners perform meditations in charnel
grounds and graveyards. They envision offering their body to be devoured by
demons and deities as a way of dissolving the ego. It almost feels like we
chose to participate in a collective, global Chöd ceremony, just by being
born into this time.

I am still fascinated by many of the same ideas and themes that I explored
fifteen years ago, in *2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl*. Could we enter a
new dimension of reality when enough people undergo a certain level of
initiation? Does something shift when a vanguard of people has awakened to
validate paranormal experience, synchronicity, and the “Reality of the
Psyche” to the point where we can accept these as givens? From that
foundation, could we collectively access hidden powers and invisible
dimensions of being. Could we then apply these powers as new technologies
for healing our world? Could this present generation on Earth be the one
that accesses humanity’s latent messianic yearning, plugging into it as a
psycho-electric current for collective transformation? I don’t know. But
even at this late date, I remain curious and hopeful.

**

I just published a new book, *Conspiranoia*, as an E Book on Amazon
(Currently *“Number One New Release in Political Philosophy”*). Buy it
here.
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJw1kLtuwyAUhp8mbLYw2DEeGJJWnTq0Uod2sricxCgGXMC16NMXJ6oEHOk_N_5PiQRXHzJffExojRBGo_nxOPQYM6R5qxvWMWTieAkAVpiZp7ACWlY5GyWS8W5vIGxgLZp4L5qe0P4iVUv1wAYsMTQa5AWObSclRfuaUazagFPA4QdC9g7QzKeUlnigpwN5KWfbtlpY8etdrbwtwpN3cTFBOG9EdYYURAZdnSyE8ovqWTgDc_VmnJokqFsF0vtbadNLec6Yvb7T94_PL2Q4wQQ3Tbmkw2SomzrnFdOUY_etDy22V1LHVcYk1G1fjQK3Rk0wF5Fg3JaS607hnisQxhLt6kzKIzghZ9APPukB9G435QW4gy3OkBKEh1igNQOlLaM9KrO1L1Md13cjy7-PPy5Tjh4>

Please join our Regenerative Future Network
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUMtuwyAQ_Bpzq4XBD3zgECnKrVV76tHCsLVJALuwpPLflyTSrkbax4xmtEJYtnjIfUtIcoI4WSP7fhwoFcTI1jSiE8Sm6ScCeGWdxJiB7Hl2Viu0W3g8MDGKlqwSZmFG0fRCwzyYflDc0EarlrddB73g5CEzqWwsBA0S7hCPLQBxckXcU8VPFbuUirBAgFj47_D2kzFHqH2o9VZ2aVURCp6udr5-n6fEP26fX_a94peMfkpbjhoqfvYqZOWIlYwy2jSlWUfZWDf1cWTK8Ujdr6la6hdWpzwnVPpWFDyJ0lu9gitDRmlbTpaH8eeu-J4K-hwsHhMENTswr0jwleHTIR47yAB_yQEixNew5NSMnLeCD6Rwm62wBmlUsOB2G_Q6g779AxmOieo>
if you want to be part of ongoing dialogues.

Subscribe now
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUttu4jAQ_ZrkDeRMTC4PeUBkW9IWWFSKyFOU2EMwJE4aO7Dh69cpVaVdyZbsMzNnLmdYrrFsuiFqG6XtXmGXCR55XugTEtg8otwJZoEtVHbsEOtcVJHuerTbvqgEy7Vo5BgAQRhQ-xQRQsAvApeCfywQIOQOhh4QP6f50XeO9pgmy3suUDKM8Ird0Ei0q-ikdassd27Bkzk8lwKrVkh2KpBdpqovlM7NgzW1MY9f1okCLfdJNxeUlhvj8OIw2A8HqC7JuYH1-eKu4jl9W7y06WErNudfsIo_6Pqewup8UUm9p2yReKtdetvEW9jE6bB5v4n8sL6beMGWe_G2S-hmV5JE3ARz92LEUzhVKegrN5zH7VS9Jt4rXpeTP11DF5_PCwXb0vl9npT1HJ_f-8P8_sGXwT7TpQVer-usRi76eqx4HOc3qJq-Y6ad-Ke1yU3wEvW3nTVSo9TGwQldlwaub4sICBDHMRdmBMKpMx2Gnrh6ULNPblFSl_DP4OwuqgU7YWVAIIQal3Is4ctmBDVJ6rqXQg8ZyryokD-01o_l-JJODy1GEm-qQq2xe4BmAX6qMty8Mawy-k_Dv3K_0sw>
[...]

You’re on the free list for Daniel Pinchbeck’s Newsletter
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUMtuxCAM_JpwXBFCEjhw6KW_EfHwJqiEZMG04u9LNqdWsmVr_Jqx1Qjrkao6j4ykZEiLd2qa5EypIE5x14tREJ-XZwLYtQ8KUwFyFhO81eiPeA0wIQUnm6LcaDOIp5kF1dPs-Gw17-UkjQBprSbXmUUX5yFaUPANqR4RSFAb4pm74aNjn82cjh7C6aPdDNivRy4mo26JPfZWJl4xymjfN2cjZfLRP2otdMCax5frON1X9meIJLV7u0FoIKOUt5b1UvOuNTFLi3uJHusCUZsA7taJ92PetLGeoCL85ACIkG6wie_lMHAxzKTtdkfbGtU__r-IyXtE>.
For the full experience, become a paying subscriber.
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUsFuozAQ_Rq4NTLGEHLwIQrbhrZJNmoahRMCe0KcgE2x3Sz5-pqme9iVbMnzxvPG855ZaaBW_UA7pY1vNfSF4DSOZ1OEEp9TwoMkSnyhi2MP0Jaioaa34He2agQrjVByLMDJLCH-iZIqwpyQipeYVTCNYxTFCGYYHY_RNJ7G_timKC0XIBlQ-IR-UBL8hp6M6bQXzj386BYvpYCmE5KdKmCXibaVNqU7MNW69BiyXlTghY9GXUB6YQrDc8Dwfjjg5pKdFV6fL-EqnZPXxXOXH7Zic_6FV-k7Wd9yvDpfdNbuCVtk8WqXXzfpFm_SfNi8XUV5WN9cvWDLvXjdZWSzq1EmroKFezHiOT41OTaf3HEetxP9ksUv8Ll8-NMrsvh4Wmi8rYPf54e6ncPTmz3Mb-98mewLU3s4tqYttLI9cy9P_w71g7fAhW3HSUaZf0CmpAFpHDoqx0zpC4oRRkHgNo4Qnk2CyTBYFJpBRx_cI6it8T96-T1tBTtB40CMEHFX6rHDd8756Hq0rZXCDAXIsmqA3y029z_x7ZgZOqASrroBY6C_g873YBaGJAmnvuPmyrFK-p91X5F70U0>

Subscribe
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUsFuozAQ_Rq4NTLGEHLwIQrbhrZJNmoahRMCe0KcgE2x3Sz5-pqme9iVbMnzxvPG855ZaaBW_UA7pY1vNfSF4DSOZ1OEEp9TwoMkSnyhi2MP0Jaioaa34He2agQrjVByLMDJLCH-iZIqwpyQipeYVTCNYxTFCGYYHY_RNJ7G_timKC0XIBlQ-IR-UBL8hp6M6bQXzj386BYvpYCmE5KdKmCXibaVNqU7MNW69BiyXlTghY9GXUB6YQrDc8Dwfjjg5pKdFV6fL-EqnZPXxXOXH7Zic_6FV-k7Wd9yvDpfdNbuCVtk8WqXXzfpFm_SfNi8XUV5WN9cvWDLvXjdZWSzq1EmroKFezHiOT41OTaf3HEetxP9ksUv8Ll8-NMrsvh4Wmi8rYPf54e6ncPTmz3Mb-98mewLU3s4tqYttLI9cy9P_w71g7fAhW3HSUaZf0CmpAFpHDoqx0zpC4oRRkHgNo4Qnk2CyTBYFJpBRx_cI6it8T96-T1tBTtB40CMEHFX6rHDd8756Hq0rZXCDAXIsmqA3y029z_x7ZgZOqASrroBY6C_g873YBaGJAmnvuPmyrFK-p91X5F70U0>

© 2020 Daniel Pinchbeck Unsubscribe
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUcGOmzAQ_Rq4NTI2EDj4EBVFItoQ7bbaJCdk7AkYjKHYNEu-vibppZVseebNmxnrPc4s1MO00HEw1p8NTKUUNI7TLUKJL2gogiRKfGnK2wTQM6monWbwx7lSkjMrB7024CRNQr-ht5SzbSj4FipCUBDiONiSFKNA4CAhSeSva0o2CwmaA4XfMC2DBl_RxtrReGTn4b07gmkJapSaNxXwbmPmyljmAj70rsz4unjlScMqBeXzZx7Zj4PgzFiPZB6O7dCBdiEsh4Djz-WCVZe3Ay7ajhyzXfj2_XCvSIH-4l-nn8dHkdWPYrlLdt6jFSvaXXDKuOvJI8cfOTnKkzzcxTm3x7aOTtm7dPjD5SvesUvRXPsvdcGf9npWJtdoU0fX8WaOcXd7z29F-naOs6JL40vIx28fnb2qj6L50eoLZMiXFCMnV-AujhBON8FmWWZE7GKiX8ILUV_jf9TwJ9pL3oByIEYodJR6FeNZcy6V7u1nLe1Sgl61Ei8D7cvxpx92GYFquBsF1sL0Ap2rQUpImJCt72aLwU3V9D9j_gC7wMOI>
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

[image: Publish on Substack]
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxNkMtuhDAMRb-GLFFIgAmLLCpV8xsoD88QNQ-aOK34-wamlSrZm-PHta9RCM-UD7mngqQWyKuzcp6XG6WCWDnaQUyCuLI-MkBQzkvMFchetXdGoUvxHGBiESPZ5MwEZ5beJqH1bJm2YlYj5aNqYLCcklNmVdU6iAYkfEE-UgTi5Ya4l46_dezeolRdUJmP3qRwEn6vGNaSajbQ8fe_csfmkwewrobGrwN_oUkRIWKjj5QQMnGSUUaHoSWbKFv6oT-OSjkeZfq03UjDk_X_hUmWwZkNfIOM0rG1PE-Bq9YMaBIh1OjwWCEq7cG-vMGXmdereOwgI3wXD3geccFm2LBwPgp-I223TW1rlFZFB3530WwazMcPiIWM3g>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/