[P2P-F] Fwd: Video production project!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jan 14 05:30:04 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benjamin Spock de Vries <bendevries1968 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Video production project!

People do these chain letters... if you could do me a favor and give our
new video a view, 'like' it, subscribe to the channel and share it with ONE
friend who you think would like it, it would do a REALLY big favor, because
some youtube benefits unlock at minimum subscribers numbers. Thanks in
advance! https://youtu.be/TU4UFfCC58g
<https://youtu.be/TU4UFfCC58g?fbclid=IwAR0BJLgqoXuTaJD-VEGHMHZRWAUDJ4X7lLnSexoaYSXenvLoNdgaic_jDjY>

--

Benjamin Spock de Vries

COO, Chief Biologist, Process Development
Hunter Gatherer Food Forests
http://huntergatherersfoodforests.com/

SKYPE: permaculture.designer
YOUTUBE: permaculturedesigner

NOTICE
This email and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorization. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then
delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with
computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorized access
or unauthorized amendment. Please do not remove this notice.

I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel
and incompetent comes naturally to me.
 - John Cleese

Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake: One of her characters asks, "As a species
we're doomed by hope, then?" By hope? Well, yes. Hope drives us to invent
new fixes for old messes, which in turn create ever more dangerous messes.
Hope elects the politician with the biggest empty promise; and as any
stockbroker or lottery seller knows, most of us will take a slim hope over
prudent and predictable frugality. Hope, like greed, fuels the engine of
capitalism.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/