[P2P-F] Fwd: P2P Accounting for Planetary Survival | , please help us promote this as of Monday, as our xmas present!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 05:19:21 CET 2019

Dear friends,

Last summer, we published a very important report, describing a global
infrastructure of cooperation and coordination, to produce for human needs
within planetary boundaries. This will be a very important part of the
solution mix (along with other more difficult changes in our forms of
consciousness and relations with each other and nature), to maximimze human
survival in the coming trying times of adapting to the chaotic transition
and climate change.

So we would like to ask for a particular effort in promoting this report,
in alliance with a special campaign from the POST-Growth Institute, which
provides for facebook and twitter messages and buttons, see below,

Dear all, if you value our work, this is the time to make this little extra
effort,

THANKS A LOT,

Michel Bauwens