[P2P-F] Fwd: Full Circle: Resources for #postgrowth leaders at this crucial moment

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:28:42 CEST 2019

"In their new book, Nurturing Our Humanity: How Domination and Partnership
Shape Our Brains, Lives, and Future, Riane Eisler and Douglas P. Fry bring
together evidence to show that current systems of social domination are far
from inevitable. The alternative is a partnership system, which encourages
more peaceful, equitable, and sustainable outcomes. This way of life has
occurred in the past – and it can happen again."

https://centerforpartnership.org/product/nurturing-our-humanity/?