[P2P-F] Influential Streams of Thought and Resources: What are the 3 most influential books, papers, videos/films you have encountered in the past 5 years?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:26:32 CEST 2018

What immediately springs to mind is Cyber-Marx by Dyer-Witheford, and
Multitude and Commonwealth by Negri and Hardt (hardly recent books, I
know, but I read them pretty late).

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> a request:
>
> I have to do this for my participation, on behalf of the P2P Foundation, in
> the Transition Design Symposium which take place at the end of June in
> Totnes, bringing together various movements to seek common ground and joint
> priorities.
>
> All suggestions are welcome:
>
> Influential Streams of Thought and Resources
>
> We’re asking each panelist to contribute to a list of resources on societal
> transitions and system-level change. These will be compiled in a separate
> section of the Symposium proceedings.
>
> 1) What are the 3 most influential books, papers, videos/films you have
> encountered in the past 5 years? (provide links if possible).

> Blog - http://www.blog.p2pfoundation.net
> Wiki - http://www.p2pfoundation.net
>
> Show some love and help us maintain and update our knowledge commons by
> making a donation. Thank you for your support.
> https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/donation

Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com
Exodus: General Idea of the Revolution in the XXI Century
http://exodus875.wordpress.com