[P2P-F] Influential Streams of Thought and Resources: What are the 3 most influential books, papers, videos/films you have encountered in the past 5 years?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:50:29 CEST 2018

a request:

I have to do this for my participation, on behalf of the P2P Foundation, in
the Transition Design Symposium which take place at the end of June in
Totnes, bringing together various movements to seek common ground and joint
priorities.

All suggestions are welcome:

Influential Streams of Thought and Resources

We’re asking each panelist to contribute to a list of resources on societal
transitions and system-level change. These will be compiled in a separate
section of the Symposium proceedings.

1) What are the 3 most influential books, papers, videos/films you have
encountered in the past 5 years? (provide links if possible).