[P2P-F] Fwd: What's really happening in this crazy world & how you can be the change you want to see

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:54:44 CEST 2018

has anyone read the book mentioned below, comments welcome

" the cutting edge research and embodied awakened consciousness that are
synthesized in his bestselling book A New Republic of the Heart: An Ethos
for Revolutionaries which has been called "required reading for all humans
over the age of 16", and "THE manual for all who want to meet this moment
as the historic call to action that it is."