[P2P-F] interesting article on DAO/Commons merger

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:09:40 CEST 2018

http://www.mdpi.com/1911-8074/11/2/26/htm

this fascinating and important article was recommended to me by Tibi

it liberally cites P2P Foundation work and is based on considering DAO's as
commons-based organizations.

To my  interpretation, the lack of distinction between extractive and
generative practices and entities, seems problematic as it seems to be
based on the idea that DAO's are generically commons-based

Nevertheless, an interesting approach on how to use tokens inside
'collaborative markets' and how to protect those from the extraction by
'competitive markets'.

Tibi, your comments would be very welcome,

Michel Bauwens