[P2P-F] The End of Evolution?

George Pór george at community-intelligence.com
Mon Aug 20 11:29:22 CEST 2018

> I actually believe the contours of the solution have emerged

I would like to believe so but feel concerned by my observations that too
many in the commons/P2P field focus much more on the objective,
organizational/systemic (right quadrants) than the massive shift required
in the subjective, consciousness factors (left quadrants) to enable the
move to a radical civilizational renewal...

*George Pór*
Faculty, Meridian University

Strategic learning partner to visionary leaders and changemakers
in business, government, and civil society

Founder and Teal Mentor of the Enlivening Edge
<https://www.enliveningedge.org/> media hub
for amplifying the evolution of organizations and social systems

Director, CommunityIntelligence Ltd

f you're an organizational leader and want to discover *the future of
organizations,* in the company of your global peers, come to the NoGuru
Forum
<http://noguruforum.com/?utm_source=GeorgePor_2&utm_medium=international_new&utm_campaign=noguru_eng>
that
will be held in Singapore, 12-14 October. If you have questions, drop me a
line at george at enliveningedge.org .

Email:        george at community-intelligence.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryAgent/
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/georgepor <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/georgepor>