[P2P-F] Leaving Facebook for a indeterminate time

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:58:23 CEST 2018

dear Sharon, Michael et al.

Sharon, many thanks for this, and I think your reaction is infused with
wisdom and experience,

I have found leaving FB very liberating; it had become a burden since a
very long time, and it took up half of my working day; I don't think I will
be coming back any time soon as I had already decided with my colleagues to
look for an alternative. It is unlike to be any corporate owned social
media, but either some kind of newsletter (minimising the constant need for
interaction) or some kind of integrated environment, we'll see. This may
take quite a long time unless something comes along that really appeals to
me. In the meantime, it gives a lot more time to read and reflect,

Michel