[P2P-F] Fwd: Future Care Capital - Intelligent Sharing: Unleashing the Potential of Health and Care Data to Transform Outcomes

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 12 17:36:17 CEST 2017

FYI, policy report on data coops

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Annemarie Naylor <annemarie.naylor at futurecarecapital.org.uk>
Date: Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Future Care Capital - Intelligent Sharing: Unleashing the
Potential of Health and Care Data to Transform Outcomes
To: Annemarie Naylor <annemarie at commonfutures.eu>

Dear All

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for your
patience and input to the work I began back in 2014 regarding Data
Cooperatives.

You’ve each contributed to my thinking along the way, so I thought you
might welcome sight of the first policy paper I’ve generated with
colleagues in my new role, which makes mention of Data Cooperatives in the
context of health and care data sharing – albeit integral to a range of
related ideas, findings and recommendations.

I’ve attached the press release and Executive Summary and would warmly
welcome your feedback as and when you get a moment: I do hope we’ve done
the topic justice under fast-moving circumstances.

Otherwise, it remains for me to say that I’d be very grateful if you could
please forward / share with anyone you think might be interested – the main
report can be downloaded: https://futurecarecapital.org.
uk/policy/intelligent-sharing-unleashing-the-potential-of-
health-and-care-data-in-the-uk-to-transform-outcomes/

Many thanks – once again –

Annemarie

Annemarie Naylor

Director of Policy & Consultancy

Future Care Capital, Gillingham House, Ground Floor, 38-44 Gillingham
Street, London SW1V 1HU

+44 (0) 7525 236797  annemarie.naylor at futurecarecapital.org.uk  @commonfutrs

W: http://www.futurecarecapital.org.uk/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
futurecarecapital/

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.