[P2P-F] AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Oct 23 09:48:06 CEST 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:13 PM, David de Ugarte <david at lasindias.coop>
wrote:

> but essentiallly for me a phyle is a trans-national business eco-system
> for a community and its commons
>

> I agree, but could have sense to be more specific in order to separate it
> from pure transnational ecosystems as ImpactHub including something about
> identity or responsability on the welfare of the individual partners? What
> do you think?

Yes, I agree that is a part of the definition, to distinguish it from the
extractive models, which I think the ImpactHub actually is, despite its
original good intentions ..

by the way, all assistance in mapping the new global nomadic networks would
be very welcome:

https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Nomadic_Infrastructures

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/