[P2P-F] AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Oct 16 04:28:08 CEST 2016

dear David,

I have great difficulties lately to monitor my emails, 5755 to go <g>, and
so I missed this important response, and the ones following which I will
process in a moment.

The first thing for me, is perhaps that we can organize a common skype with
joshua vial / Alanna Krause for Enspiral, Robert Pye for Ethos, you and
Natalia for lasindias, tibi from Sensorica, perhaps others ? And then see
from there if it makes sense to have some extra layer of alignment between
'proto-phyles'

I copy Ann-Marie for the p2p foundation, for assistance in coordinating any
such meetup if there is agreement on doing it.

Since the previous email in this thread is an email from our recently
deceased P2P colleague Jean Lievens, I am sharing a special thought in his
remembrance,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/