[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Hilary Wainwright reviews Paul Mason's latest book

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Oct 25 01:11:27 CEST 2016

I agree with both assessments of Brian and Paolo of
https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/PostCapitalism;

for those interested, we have a manuscript available, co-written with
Vasilis Kostakis, with what we believe is a coherent and multi-modal
strategy for a transition towards post-capitalism.

Let me know if you want access to this google doc draft,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/