[P2P-F] Fwd: [commoning] Fwd: Newsletter Monsanto Tribunal - Help us to make the Monsanto Tribunal a success!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Oct 2 16:02:12 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Silke Helfrich via Commoning <commoning at lists.commons-institut.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 8:25 PM
Subject: [commoning] Fwd: Newsletter Monsanto Tribunal - Help us to make
the Monsanto Tribunal a success!
To: COMMONING LIste engl <commoning at lists.commons-institut.org>

Dear all,

I think, that it is very important to support the Monsanto Tribunal with
whatever we can, make sure you put it on the mailinglists you reach out to,
write about it, help crowdfunding etc.
Monsanto (eh, Bayer/Monsanto) to me is symbol of enclosure of the commons
at all levels: technogical, economic, legal and ... the enclosure of the
mind!

All the best

Silke