[P2P-F] Fwd: [bgcon] "Algorithms, Data and Democracy"

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Nov 28 16:44:31 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Krystian Woznicki <kw at berlinergazette.de>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:53 PM
Subject: [bgcon] "Algorithms, Data and Democracy"
To: digi-yards at berlinergazette.de

Hi,

as most of you already know, the Rosa-Luxemburg-Foundation stages the
UNBOXING conference in Berlin on coming Saturday (December 3, 10 a.m. to
9 p.m.). It tackles "Algorithms, Data and Democracy" with many exciting
speakers including Tiziana Terranova (University of Naples) and Felix
Stalder (Zurich University of the Arts). The Berliner Gazette is hosting
one session based on the position paper developed at our UN|COMMONS
conference asking "Big Data In Our Hands?".

As the entire event is already overbooked, those of you who have not
registered yet but are still really eager to come can write us
(kw(at)berlinergazette) until Wednesday (November 30th) and we will try
to put you on our guest list. Otherwise we recommend the live stream
that will be available throughout the entire day.

Program overview:
http://www.rosalux.de/event/56358

Live stream:
http://www.rosalux.de/nc/mediathek/livestream.html

Position paper "Big Data In Our Hands?":
http://berlinergazette.de/big-data-in-our-hands/?p=20

Kind regards,

Krystian

TACIT FUTURES | BERLINER GAZETTE ANNUAL PROJECT 2016
BORDERS ARE VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE – WHAT IS TO RE-THINK MOVEMENT, TODAY?

TACIT FUTURES: BG Annual Conference | Workshops, Performances, Talks
Volksbühne am Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, 27.-29.10.2016
http://berlinergazette.de/tacit-futures

TACIT FUTURES: Essays and Interviews (in German)
http://berlinergazette.de/feuilleton/jahresthemen/2016-tacit-futures/

TACIT FUTURES: Documents of BG's annual project
Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/berlinergazette/albums/
72157662038932563
Videos: https://vimeo.com/album/3785772
Audios: https://soundcloud.com/berliner-gazette/sets/tacit-futures